ShoeDazzle sources quality materials and products from domestic and international markets. In doing so, ShoeDazzle is committed to protecting the health, safety and interests of all workers who directly or indirectly contribute to ShoeDazzle products, whether they’re made in the US or internationally. In furtherance of this commitment, ShoeDazzle has added social- and environmental-compliance protocols to our Ethical Sourcing Code that all vendors must follow lest they risk losing ShoeDazzle contracts. The code requires, among other things, that vendors absolutely refrain from illegal child labor, provide physically safe work environments, and respect international and local environmental laws.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started at ShoeDazzle?
- What is ShoeDazzle?
- What is a ShoeDazzle stylist?
- Who is the owner of ShoeDazzle?
- Is ShoeDazzle sustainable?
- When was ShoeDazzle founded and who started the company?
- Can I order items from prior months?
- How can you offer high-quality products for such great prices?
- When will I get to see my first selections?
- Can I access ShoeDazzle from my phone?