One of the benefits of a VIP Membership is Skip-the-Month privileges. As long as you sign in and skip by the 5th of the month, you won't be charged for that month. To skip, simply sign in to your account, scroll over the VIP Account tab, click on Account Details (desktop) or My Account (mobile), then click "Skip the Month" button and follow the instructions. If you don't skip by the 5th, your account will be charged on the 6th; however, there's no obligation to buy. Unspent VIP Credits roll over and accumulate, and do not expire.
Articles in this section
- When will I my credit card be billed each month?
- How do VIP Credits Apply to My Order?
- Can I combine store credit with VIP Credit?
- What if I have more than 1 VIP Credit available?
- Do VIP Credits expire?
- How do I reactivate my account/membership?
- What's the commitment? Can I cancel my VIP membership?
- What are VIP Credits and how do I use them?
- What is VIP Classic?
- Do VIP Members get a discount on The Daily Fix?