If your order total is greater than 49.95, and you have additional store credit available, that store credit will be automatically applied to the balance of your order. Any unused store credit will remain in your account. Exceptions may be made for promotional store credit.
Articles in this section
- How does ShoeDazzle's VIP Membership work?
- Is it easy to cancel my ShoeDazzle membership?
- When does ShoeDazzle charge me?
- Can I cancel my VIP Membership online?
- When will I my credit card be billed each month?
- Does the VIP Membership cost anything?
- How do I skip the month?
- How many times can I skip the month?
- How do VIP Credits Apply to My Order?
- Can I combine store credit with VIP Credit?