Multiple VIP Credits may be applied to a single order, as long as the order total is equal to or greater than the value of the VIP Credits. For example: If your order total is $80.00 (excluding tax and shipping), up to two available credits will be automatically applied; however, if your order is $60.00, only one VIP Credit will apply. Additional VIP Credits will remain in your account for future orders, and any remaining balance on your order will be charged to your credit card on file.
Articles in this section
- When will I my credit card be billed each month?
- How do VIP Credits Apply to My Order?
- Can I combine store credit with VIP Credit?
- What if I have more than 1 VIP Credit available?
- Do VIP Credits expire?
- How do I reactivate my account/membership?
- What's the commitment? Can I cancel my VIP membership?
- What are VIP Credits and how do I use them?
- What is VIP Classic?
- Do VIP Members get a discount on The Daily Fix?