My original form of payment has been canceled. How do I get my refund?

Returns for a refund can only be made to the original form of payment. Please note that a store credit will be issued if the credit card used to purchase an item is no longer on file or expired by the time a return is received at the warehouse. Also, note that any store credit used to pay for an order will be returned as store credit and will not be eligible for refund to credit card.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful