Yes, most shoes and boots are true to size. If any particular style runs big or small, we will make sure to place a note in the product description. If you do order an item and it does not fit the way you would like it to, our return/exchange process is easy and free: You have 30 days from your order's ship date to return your item(s) free of charge.
Articles in this section
- Can I unsubscribe from emails?
- How do I update or delete my payment information, address or phone number?
- How do I find my order history?
- I am unable to log in to my account.
- When does ShoeDazzle re-stock?
- Are ShoeDazzle clothes true to size?
- Are ShoeDazzle shoes and boots true to size?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What does it mean if a product is “2-for-1 VIP Credit”?
- Why is ShoeDazzle so cheap?