VIP Credits expire 12 months after they appear in your account, not at the end of the calendar year. Don’t worry, we’ll remind you!
Articles in this section
- Do VIP Credits expire after 12 months or at the end of the calendar year?
- I bought a bundle with a VIP Credit, but want to return only 1 item, what will I get back?
- When redeeming a promotional VIP Credit, will it automatically be applied to the most expensive thing in my cart?
- What if I have a promotional VIP Credit but want to buy more than just one product or bundle?
- What's the difference between a promotional VIP Credit and store credit?
- Can I choose to be charged early for my VIP Credit so I can shop right away?
- Can I buy extra VIP Credits?
- What is a promotional VIP Credit and what can I purchase with it?
- Am I able to use a VIP Credit on any item under VIP Member price of $80?