If your order total is greater than 49.95, and you have additional store credit available, that store credit will be automatically applied to the balance of your order. Any unused store credit will remain in your account. Exceptions may be made for promotional store credit.
Articles in this section
- What perks do I get by being a ShoeDazzle VIP?
- What changed with my membership exactly?
- Is there a limit to how many times I can skip the month?
- Can I have credits worth both $39.95 and $49.95?
- How can I cancel my VIP membership?
- What happens if I don't skip the month?
- Why should I become a VIP member?
- Can I make a purchase without signing up?
- Will I be charged a fee every month?
- If I return an item redeemed with a Member Credit, will the Member Credit go back into my account?